I love the usual macaroni and cheese but I am always eager to add an ingredient at times. Recently I added green peas and was pleased with how it turned out.
1.1 box of Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner.
2. 1 cup of green peas
3. 1 cup of milk
4. 2 Tablespoons of Tomato Sauce
5. Hot Pepper Sauce (Optional)
6. Black Pepper
7. 1 chopped onion
8. 1/4 cup of butter
1. Boil 8 cups of water. Stir in macaroni.
2. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or to desired tenderness, stirring occasionally. Drain. Do not rinse.
3. Add butter, onion, tomato sauce, black pepper , Original Cheddar Cheese Sauce, green peas and hot pepper sauce in 1 cup of milk and stir.
4. Pour over hot macaroni. Stir until blended.
5. Spoon into a baking dish.
6. Sprinkle paprika on the top.
7. Bake for 45 minutes.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
1. Link up your Crafty, Recipe, DIY, Fashion, Creative writing, Photo, Family Tutorials, Favourite, Helpful, Make-up, Outfit or anything creative posts here...
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.
SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSOR - SEW CRAFTY ANGEL. PLEASE VISIT HER BLOG.