As I approach another anniversary of my identical twin sister's death on October 16 I reflect and give God thanks for all the wonderful times we had over the years. I like to create photo collages so here is one of some of our favourite pictures that I made with Photovisi collage. I also include a poem I wrote in tribute to my twin.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
1. Link up your Crafty, Recipe, DIY, Fashion, Creative writing, Photo, Family Tutorials, Favourite, Helpful, Make-up, Outfit or anything creative posts here...
You Live On Through Me
By Judy Haughton-James
I look in theand what do I see?
You who looked so much like me.
After your death it made me feel so blue
At times I did not know what to do.
Many a day I was afraid to even speak,
It sounded like your voice and made me weak.
Now as I ponder and wonder for awhile,
Thank God I can manage to smile your smile.
This has been the deepest valley of my life,
But I will fight on when low moments are rife.
For sure I will never forget that what I see,
Is that you, my twin, lives on through me.
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.