I have been tagged by a number of Bloggers and due to a variety of reasons there has been quite a delay in getting the posts done. Well, over the next few weeks I hope to at least answer the questions so that persons can get to know more about me. What better time than after 1 year of Blogging. I was tagged by Brandi from Yee Wittle Things so here are my answers to her questions.
1. What's a goal you've accomplished in life that you're most proud of?
Becoming a published writer as I have had articles published in Jamaican and international publications.
2. What's a goal that you WISH to accomplish that you haven't yet?
I hope that some day I will be able to publish a book. At this time I am thinking that it will be one about being twins and becoming twinless. No surprise there I am sure.
3. What is your go-to comfort food when needed?
I am not sure I have a go-to-comfort food but I guess if I really think about it ice-cream and chocolate would be included!:)
4. Do you sleep on the left side, right side or middle of the bed?
I sleep on the right side.
5. If you had $1, 000, 000 to donate to any charity, which would you choose and why?
It would definitely be to any charity to do with cancer and heart disease. This is because I lost my twin sister and brother to these diseases.
6. What is your favourite room in your house and why?
My bedroom. Not because I like to sleep but that is where I have most of my things including my computer!
7. If you were stranded on an island, what ONE item would you wish to have with you?
My Bible or an inspirational book.
8. If a genie gave you 3 wishes, what would they be? To have my twin sister and brother Sutcliffe with me again. However realistically I would wish for a long period of real peace of mind.
9. What's your favourite season of the year and why?
Spring as there are a lot of flowers and birds and it is not too hot or cold.
10. Are you a coffee or tea person?
I am neither a coffee or tea person. I am a cocoa person. I drink it in the morning and at night.
11. Are you a pet person? If so, what's your favourite pet to have? If not, why?
Over the years, I have always had dogs as pets.
12. What is your most cherished, sentimental item you own? My special photo albums!