2lb (1 kg) mutton
3 tablespoons curry powder
4 cloves of garlic
1 big onion sliced
2 stalks of escallion, chopped
1-2 hot peppers,chopped
1/4 cup of cooking oil
3 cups of water
1.Cut meat into small pieces.
2.Season with salt, onion, escallion, garlic, black pepper, hot pepper and curry powder.
3. Allow it to marinate for at least an hour.
4. Cover bottom of pot with oil and place meat in when it gets hot.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts each week.
1. Link up your Crafty, Recipe, DIY, Fashion, Creative writing, Photo, Family Tutorials, Favourite, Helpful, Make-up, Outfit or anything creative posts here...
2. Link as many posts up as you like...
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog...
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.