I love macaroni and cheese and have tried preparing it in a variety of ways. These days I use a box of macaroni and cheese then add some ingredients and pop it in the oven.
1 box of macaroni and cheese
4 tablespoons of margarine
1/4 cup of milk
Cheese sauce mix (sold with macaroni and cheese)
3 tablespoons of Tomato Ketchup
Hot Pepper Sauce
1 chopped onion
1. Boil 6 cups of water
2. Add macaroni from box and stir. Allow to cook for 7 to 8 minutes, then drain.
3. Add margarine, milk, cheese sauce mix, ketchup, Hot Pepper Sauce, Black Pepper and the chopped onion to macaroni and mix well.
4. Butter a dish and pour mixture in.
5. Sprinkle Paprika on top.
6. Bake for 45 minutes
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.