Tin of sausages
Hot Pepper Sauce
1. Boil macaroni for about 20 minutes.
2. Drain and add hot pepper sauce or blackpepper.
3. Add about three tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
4. Cut up sausages in small pieces.
5. Fry in cooking oil until brown.
6. Add the sausages to macaroni and mix together.
7. Serve Hot.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.