Speaking of pizza also brings to mind the days when Mom, Janine and I made home-made pizza because we lived far away from a pizza outlet. I do not have any pictures of those pizzas but I will share the recipe:
Home-Made Pizza Recipe
1 hard dough bread
1 tin of sausage
1/4 lb of grated Cheese
1. Cut some oblong slices of hard dough bread
2. Cover with butter and tomato ketchup
3. Add a layer of cheese
4. Add sweet pepper, onion, tomato slices and strips of sausages in layers.
5. Cover with grated cheese
6. Bake for half an hour.
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.