2lbs of rice
5 cups of water
1 pk of Grace Cock Soup Mix ( Spicy)
Hot Pepper Sauce
1.Put water in pot and add a pack of cock soup mix.
2.Add some drops of hot pepper sauce and 4 tablespoons of Tomato Ketchup
3.Add rice and stir with a fork
4. Allow to cook for about 1 hour
Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.