Monday, December 9, 2013

Decoration Found 1 Year Late - Creative Monday Blog Hop

       I spent the weekend looking through my Christmas decorations as I contemplated which ones to use this year. I usually choose those that were favourites of my twin and me. Of course it is always great to add some new ones every year.
        At times I receive decorations from abroad late so I put them down for the next year.  This is one of them and for sure it will be part of my decorations this year.  
     As I held it I was in for a wonderful surprise.  I felt something inside so I turned it around and found a space in the back.  Lo and behold an angel fridge magnet was tucked inside!  I have had a lot of luck with angel items this year - an angel pendant, winner of angel cards and bracelets in a giveaway and now this angel fridge magnet. I doubt I will use it as a fridge magnet. Instead it will be part of my decorated Christmas memory table. Of special significance is that this was among the gifts sent to me by one of my twin sister's former pen pals whose first name is Janine.

  Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts.
1. Link up your Crafty, Recipe, DIY, Fashion, Creative writing, Photo, Family Tutorials, Favourite, Helpful, Make-up, Outfit or anything creative posts here...
2. Link as many posts up as you like.
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments.
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog.
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.
Happy Creative Monday and have a great week.     


I also link up at these PARTIES!


         
                                    


Please visit Miranda at PURELY BY ACCIDENT

40 comments:

Leovi said...

I love these original Christmas creations! Saludos!

Joy said...

Oh, Judy, I love your story about finding the angel fridge magnet! It will make a special addition to your Christmas memory table.

I saw your sweet post at the Creative Home and Garden Hop. :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Leovi!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Joy! For sure it will be on my Christmas memory table. I am happy you stopped by and shared your comments. I will be sure to visit your blog.

Janine Huldie said...

I love that angel fridge magnet and seriously nothing like mixing in a few new Christmas decorations with the older ones to create a few new memories. So, happy I posted today and can link up tonight now!! :)

Sandee said...

What a great find indeed. Lovely too.

Have a fabulous day. ☺

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Sandee! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much Janine! It is always great to see you link up.

Winnie said...

Very sweet story Judy :)
Mixing memories - old with the new, I like that!
Thanks for the party Judy and enjoy this holiday season :)

Unknown said...

Thank you very much Winnie! Have a wonderful week.

Mini Addictions said...

Great story & lovely Angel magnet! You always have the most interesting stories, Judy.
Hugs,
Lisa

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Lisa T! Have yourself a wonderful Monday.

Mascha said...

Oh, it's a beautiful angel and a lucky find ... I think: we do not find the things, but the things finds *us*, at just the right time ...
I got paid yesterday also an angel - I'll take pictures of him later.
Have a nice week :-)

Nekky said...

Special ornaments have a way of making each Christmas very special. Wishing you a special Christmas this year.

mail4rosey said...

How sweet that you found an angel in the back! Both the ornament and the angel are very pretty.

Thank you for linking to Super Sunday Sync. Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Rosey! Have a wonderful Monday!

Unknown said...

Thanks Nekky!I also wish you and your family a special Christmas.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot for your wonderful comment Mascha. I am glad that things are going good for you. Have a great week.

Claire Justine said...

Lovely and what a beautiful surprise inside too :)

thanks for co hosting Judy :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Claire! I am always happy to co-host.

Katherines Corner said...

What a lovely discovery. I am a HUGE fan and collector of angels. Yours are certainly finding their way to you my friend. Thank you for hosting xo

Unknown said...

It is great that you collect angels Katie. I have certainly been lucky with angel items this year. Thanks for linking up and have a good Monday!

Laura Turner said...

You always have such lovely tributes to your twin. What a precious story about your angels and what a surprise to find the fridge magnet! I thought my angel ornament would be a perfect link up to your party.
Blessings,
Laura

Unknown said...

I love when it comes time to decorate for the holidays. You never know what will turn up or what you'll find.

Unknown said...

So true Sharon! Do enjoy the season.

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Laura! I will be sure to come and see your angel ornament. Have a wonderful week.

Theresa Mahoney said...

What a neat little surprise! I am sure it will be a treasured part of your collection for years to come :)

Unknown said...

This will definitely be treasured for a long time Theresa! A neat little surprise indeed!

renae said...

Thanks Judy for the vote of confidence. ♥

Unknown said...

You are welcome Renae! I am always happy to see your links.

Unknown said...

What an awesome surprise! Thank you so much for stopping by and linking up with us at Meandering Mondays! Your continued support is amazing, Judy! Have a great week!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Stacey! I am always happy to link up.

Mamal Diane said...

That is so neat. I love when you find little things like that. Your Christmas creations are beautiful Judy. Wish I could send you some of our snow :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Diane! It would be interesting to experience snow!:)

Unknown said...

Judy, isn't it strange how certain things like the angel items you described touch your life repeatedly. Thank you for sharing on the Four Seasons Blog Hop and sharing your parties on the new linky party link! I just shared on your party.

Unknown said...

I find it so amazing Terri! It helps to lift my spirit. Thanks for linking up and sharing your comments.

Susan@Organized31 said...

What a beautiful reminder of your sister. Thanks for sharing at Inspire Us Thursday on Organized 31.

Unknown said...

Thanks Susan!

Maria said...

oh, i love angels. my mom does too! i love that you found the magnet inside...such a sweet moment that must have been for you! there is no doubt that angels are watching over you, my friend. <3<3<3

Unknown said...

I was so thrilled when I found it Maria! Angels are certainly watching over me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...