Friday, April 15, 2011

QUIET TIME

Well, I have a busy weekend ahead of me at Writing.Com as all of us in the WDC Power Review group do our Spring Review Raid.  We will concentrate on reviewing  items with a Nature/Environment theme.  Nevertheless I hope I can still find moments for quiet time.  I remember that for quite some time after Janine's death silence was something that I could not deal with!  Happily I have reached a stage when I can tolerate quiet time.

QUIET TIME
BY JUDY HAUGHTON-JAMES

Quiet time is essential for me,
You should try it and you will see.
Rejuvenates the mind, body and soul,
Gives you the spark to be bold.

It is a time to meditate,
To that I am sure everyone can relate.
My thoughts are deep and reflective
I look at things from a different perspective.

Ideas rush into my mind like a flowing river,
I reflect on the past and look to the future.
I surely have had my fair share of sorrow,
Nevertheless I hope for a brighter tomorrow.




















No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...