Monday, April 23, 2012

Potato Salad With Green Peas - Creative Monday Linky








Hello and welcome to Creative Mondays hosted by Clairejustineoxox and Judy H-J's Thoughts where you can link up all your creative posts for the week.




RECIPE
6 Potatoes
1 onion
2 tablespoons of margarine
1 tin of green peas
black pepper
1/4 cup of carrot (optional)
1 tsp of salt
mayonnaise

Method
Wash, peel and dice the potatoes.
Add a teaspoon of salt in 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
Put in potatoes and boil for 20 minutes. 
Drain immediately and place potatoes in a container.
Add the butter, onions, carrot, green peas, black pepper and mayonnaise, then toss.
Place in the refrigerator for an hour.



Want to link up?
1. Link up your Crafty, Recipe, DIY, Fashion, Creative writing, Photo, Family Tutorials, Favourite, Helpful, Make-up, Outfit or anything creative posts here...
2. Link as many posts up as you like...
3. Please visit a few posts and leave comments
4. It would be great if you could grab the Creative Monday button and place it somewhere on your blog...
5. We would love for you to follow some way by GFC,Google+,Facebook, Twitter or Email.

Happy Creative Monday and have a great week!

22 comments:

Sandee said...

Sounds great Judy. Did you save me some?

Have a terrific day. :)

Unknown said...

Oh sure Sandee!:) Thanks and enjoy the rest of your Sunday.

Judy said...

Hello Judy, great recipe!! Hope you had a wonderful weekend.

Unknown said...

Thanks Judy! Have a wonderful week!

Claire Justine said...

Oh yummy mash potatoes and mayo sounds great :) thanks for co hosting have a lovely week :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Clairejustine! Have a great day!

Mary Sullivan Frasier said...

Oh, Yummm! It's just about that time of year when I start thinking about potato salad and yours sounds delicious! I don't know why I don't make it in the colder months, but in a way, I guess that makes it all the more enticing when summer finally comes. Thanks so much for co-hosting another lovely Creative Monday, Judy! Hope you have an amazing week ahead! ~Mary

Unknown said...

Hi Mary,
Thanks for your comments. I note that you are also a fan of potato salad! Take care and have a wonderful week.
Judy

Candice said...

Looks good! HOpe you had a great weekend. Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Candice! Have yourself a wonderful week!

Sparkle and Co said...

thank you for hosting! Next time, could you share a jamaican recipe, please? I love that! Have a nice day

Unknown said...

Thanks Sparkle and Co! I will definitely share some Jamaican recipes from time to time. Take care. Enjoy your day and week.

XmasDolly said...

Hi! Sorry I haven't been around. Wow! This looks great, but I must look away for I am on a strict diet. Doctor has given me an ultimatum so I need to shed the pounds. Let me know when you have something yummy with no calories! Hmmmm is there such a thing? Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Hi Xmasdolly,
Great to hear from you. All the very best with your diet. I need to come up with some recipes that do not have any calories!:) Take care and have a good week.
Judy

May said...

I'm not a huge fan of potato, but i do eat it when prepared by someone..lol

The salad looks really yummy, thanks for sharing your recipe with us. And have a wonderful day Judy..

Unknown said...

Hi May,
Thanks for your comments. Take care and have a wonderful Tuesday.
Judy

My Beautiful World said...

This looks wonderful wish I was there to have some with you. So happy to be here visiting you again, I have enjoyed catching up on all your wonderful posts, Hope you have a great weekend my friend.

Always Wendy

Unknown said...

Hi Wendy,
Thanks a lot! I would be happy to give you some. Take care and do enjoy the rest of your week.
Judy

Carrie @ young living oil lady said...

I have shared Belize-ean style tostadas. Thanks for the link up and also for linking up with us at Kids in the Kitchen on Tuesday! Blessings!

Unknown said...

Thanks a lot Carrie! I will definitely check out your link. Have a good Tuesday.

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

I love the addition of green peas! Thanks so much for sharing at Mix it up Monday :)

Unknown said...

Thanks for the opportunity to participate Lisa! Take care and have a good day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...